106 Days and Considering God's Creation question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When using this study guide do you use CGC book pretty thoroughly?  I would have to get 3 of them.  And would not want to only use a portion of the book for the cost. 😉

6boys1girl
    Participant

Considering God’s Creation has a limited copyright. It states that you may copy the student pages for use within you family. So you would only need one copy and could then copy the pages you need from there.

I do believe you use it pretty thoroughly for 106 days (although we will be doing this next year also and I haven’t totally looked it over).

-Rebecca

Nina
    Participant

Is it in color?  That might be just as much for me to copy?  Not sure???  Thanks for your help Rebecca, I really appreciate it. 🙂

Does anyone who has used it before know if you use it thoroughly??? 

Sonya Shafer

When we did the study, we used the vast majority of the CGC pages. Not every single one of them, but most of them.

It was a black-and-white book when I used it. I’ve heard a newer edition is out now, and I don’t know whether it is color in the new edition.

Scherger5
    Participant

It is still black and white. Laughing

Heather

my3boys
    Participant

Inside the front cover it mention the limited copyright and it is allowed for immediate family or a class.  I photo copied just enough for my two boys and it is in black and white. 

If my memory serves me right it seems like you may use 1/2 of the workbook or a little less.  I am glad we had the  workbook and my kids have really enjoyed it.  My 7yo has enjoyed all of the same work that is suggested for the older students.

Nina
    Participant

Thank you all for your info.  I will definetly get it and just do copies.

MrsC

One more question, if you all don’t mind ~ do you need the CGC set, or just the student workbook?

my3boys
    Participant

I’m going to say that I haven’t used the teacher’s guide all that much, but there is alot of information in it.  I does describe how to play some of the games, but if $$$ is an issue, I think you can by without it.

Maybe someone else will chime in with more info.

MrsC

Thanks, my3boys.   🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days and Considering God's Creation question’ is closed to new replies.