106 day/considering GOds creation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are just about done with the Burgess Bird book and my daughter 10 would like to do the 106 days and the Considering GOds creation next. Has anyone used this and do the learn enough from it? For those of you whom have used this can you give me pointers? I have an older version I believe and I don’t have the extra right now to buy new. I did notice the page numbers don’t match up for the CGC, that is shows in the 106 day of creation. Is this still ok to use with my 10 year old girl?

Thanks

butterflylake
    Participant

I am using 106 Days and CGC with my DS6. We also have a much older copy of CGC and it was a hand me down with some pages missing. I am making do with it and adjusting where necessary. You can be quite flexible and make it work.
    We are just about to go outside and look at the moon and stars, and do some eclipse activities in the dark!

HollyS
    Participant

I think it’s the perfect amount of science for a 10yo.  My DC enjoyed it…we still talk about some of the lessons we did probably 2 years ago.

The edition you have should work fine…just find the right section in the CGC book.  With the older DC doing the notebook pages, I found it helpful to read through sections of the CGC manual as we completed the notebook pages.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘106 day/considering GOds creation’ is closed to new replies.