106 and Moody Science videos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good morning!

Before I commit to buying the optional Moody Science videos for 106 Days of Creation, I’d love to hear if others have enjoyed the videos and found them to be a worthwhile purchase.

It’s not a ridiculous amount of money and I’m always happy to expand our video library with wholesome, thoughtful, and Christian titles, but I’d be grateful to hear reviews from moms who have “really” used these, versus the random Amazon reviews.

Thank you!

Laura.bora
    Participant

We love them!  The kids choose to watch them outside of schoolwork.  They definatly play like some of the old cheesy films we were forced to watch in public school, but these are REALLY interesting, and focused on God’s roll in His creation.  We keep buying more and more because the kids like them so much.  I’ve found libraryanded.com to have the cheapest prices.  Some of our favorites have been Windows to the Soul, City of Bees, and expierence with an eel.

Dawn
    Participant

We love them too. My boys really enjoy Science and I bought them a few years ago before we began homeschooling. They are not as flashy as some videos that are on tv these days which is fine with me. I love how he weaves Scripture into the scientific world.

erin.kate
    Participant

This makes me so happy! Thank you very much. I didn’t know about libraryanded.com so I will look there too. I found them all on RR except for God’s Earth Team and I found that one used on Amazon. 🙂

So grateful! Please share if anyone did not like them, I’d be curious about that as well. 

Thank you!

MelissaB
    Participant

Glad to hear such great words.  I bought them from libraryanded.com, but we haven’t watched any yet because we’re not that far into science – now I can’t wait! 🙂

sheraz
    Participant

We have enjoyed the ones we have.  It did add to the lessons. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘106 and Moody Science videos’ is closed to new replies.