40% off National Geographic DVD's-Have you seen any of them?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So thought I would post this sale…some good deals in time for Christmas! If you haven’t seen March of the Penguins, you need to. I so enjoyed it! Just looking over some animal dvd’s. If any of you have seen them, please let me know what you thought of them! Thanks!

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/category/dvds/sale?categoryLevelId=A054#2&9004:cat70002&1&cat70002&true

sheraz
    Participant

We love the DVD sales.  We use the DVDs for Nature Study during the nasty winter months.  We will have a “picnic” on the coffee table and watch it.  My girls pick one animal to observe and when it is over they notebook it by drawing a picture of the animal, then listing one fact for each “grade” level they are at in school.  So my 5th grader writes 5 facts.  They will often get out their stuffed animals and create habitats for them, then act out situations with them.  =)  See, TV doesn’t have to be all evil!  LOL

We also have the DVD “Unlocking the Great Pyramid” that we used for Module One.  We enjoyed it, and watched it several times.  It sparked good discussion. 

I like the DVD’s.  I cannot say what is good or bad, since I don’t have many.  But…I like the sale,  =)

2flowerboys
    Participant

Thanks for your input! I love educational videos! 🙂 And totally agree w/you!

I was wondering about the Pyramid one..good to know!!

Anyone else? 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘40% off National Geographic DVD's-Have you seen any of them?’ is closed to new replies.