$17 Laminators today — nice tool for school

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • They seem to go on sale like this 1-2x a year, and I guess today is the day again. $17 for the lovely Scotch Laminator, and the 100-pack of full-size sheets is just under $10. Today only.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_9770791011_gbsl_rlm_l-1_7582_de8f2a3b?rh=i%3Aoffice-products%2Cn%3A9770791011&ie=UTF8&node=9770791011

Sue
    Participant

How tempting….maybe I’ll be receiving a laminator for Christmas! Although I also told the big guy in the red suit that I really want a good quality electric pencil sharpener.

retrofam
    Participant

Thanks!  I just bought myself a Christmas present, and my son offered to help pay for it:)

Leslie
    Participant

Thank you for the tip! Just purchased 🙂

missceegee
    Participant

I love my laminator and it easily paid for itself in no time. And I paid more than $17!

@Sue
    – Skip the electric pencil sharpeners (I’ve tried them all.) Get this manual one instead. It is amazing!!!! http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com and read about it here!

missceegee
    Participant

My laminator paid for itself in no time and it cost more than $17. It’s a good deal.

@Sue
    – skip the electric sharpeners. I’ve tried several, including high end ones and they all pale in comparison to this one. It is the best sharpener ever!!! Read about it here.

missceegee
    Participant

My laminator paid for itself in no time and it cost more than $17. It’s a good deal.

@Sue
    – skip the electric sharpeners. I’ve tried several, including high end ones and they all pale in comparison to this one. It is the best sharpener ever!!! Read about it here.

Kayla
    Participant

I just added the pencil sharpener to my Amazon wish list! Yay

Sue
    Participant

@missceegee,

Anything else you’d like to say? LOL! When Doug said he freed your trapped posts, he did a good job….

I looked at the blog post you linked, and I was sold with the notion that it works well on those cheap & colorful pencils as well. My kids always have tons of those. Thanks.

missceegee
    Participant

Sorry. I have been away from the forum due to surgery and then I kept thinking that maybe I didn’t hit send. So I resent it. After the third time when I was sure I hit send, it occurred that maybe my post(s) was trapped. Hehe. Maybe I should ask the company for a commission. ;

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘$17 Laminators today — nice tool for school’ is closed to new replies.