106 Days of Creation Studies book recomendation ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have yet to purchase 106 days, but wanted to ask a question. In the book suggestions the book 101 Great Science Experiments is suggested. Is this planed out in 106 Days book and do the Experiments go along with the study or are they just experiments to do and have fun with? I’m asking because I am trying to plan out what books I need to buy or get from the library. I also have quite a few Science experiments from our Sonlight Curriculum that we didn’t do. 🙁 I was thinking of just doing those if the ones from 101 Science Experiments didn’t go along with the lesson.

I know I really need to just buy 106 Days and look over it, but thought I would ask before I did.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks so much.

Angel

Mamasong

The 101 Great Science Experiments is used throughout 106 Days of Creation Studies. It is planned into the studies and they correlate with the lessons. We love it!

Rachel 😀

Angel

Thanks so much. That’s exactly what I was wondering. I did get it from the library to see what it was like. It looks great.

Thanks again. 🙂

Angel

gr8tfulCMmom
    Participant

And we continue to use that one! We did the 106 Days study 2 years ago. The experiment book has proven useful time and time again since then. Not to mention, sometimes it’s just fun…especially on these hot summer days when we can’t go out too much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days of Creation Studies book recomendation ?’ is closed to new replies.