We try to make it as easy as possible for you to host an SCM Conference. We do not require you to pay any traveling or speaking fee. Instead, depending on how far we have to travel, we calculate a minimum number of people who need to attend in order to cover our travel expenses and the materials and time involved. In this way the attendee registration fees cover the cost of the event, so you don’t have to worry about coming up with that money yourself. And SCM takes care of all the registration payments online, so you don’t have to mess with that either.
We depend on you, the hostess, to be our eyes and ears in the location, since we won’t be there until the conference happens. We count on you to
- Secure a facility that will be comfortable and convenient for the number of people expected to attend.
- Help spread the word about the event.
- Make sure there is sufficient space for our book display and arrange for us to get into the building ahead of time to set up.
- Provide beverages for attendees. Other refreshments are fine, but not mandatory.
- Welcome attendees and be available to help with any logistical details at the conference.
To thank you for your time and work, the hostess receives free admission to the conference and a generous credit toward the Simply Charlotte Mason bookstore display.
Please use the form below to contact us about hosting an SCM Conference in your area. We would be happy to work with you.