Discipleship is more than a curriculum.
If you’re searching for that perfect curriculum to disciple your children, this live workshop will help you take a fresh look at what Biblical discipleship really is. Sonya explains the three facets of Biblical discipleship and how you can weave them into your home life.
- Biblical—Discover the three facets of discipleship presented in Deuteronomy 6:
- The atmosphere of your home, based on your personal relationship with the Lord,
- The intentional teaching of spiritual disciplines,
- The commitment to point out how God is at work in life as it happens.
- Practical—Get detailed behind-the-scenes looks at favorite resources for teaching spiritual disciplines like Scripture memory, character development, Biblical conflict resolution, and more.
- Encouraging—Receive gentle motivation to walk closely with your Lord and keep your children by your side.