Save time and stay organized as you lead your Charlotte Mason co-op!
As the leader of a homeschool co-op, you invest countless hours behind the scenes. A lot of that time is taken up creating spreadsheets, writing lists, coming up with helpful wording, and wrangling all of the paperwork in order to keep your group running smoothly and efficiently.
We understand. So we’ve created this pack of 28 beautiful and functional forms and templates just for you. The pack is available already printed or as an electronic download, so you can copy them and write on them or type directly into the PDFs and then print them out. Use them as a starting point and customize their wording for your unique group. You’ll be able to enjoy their ease and simplicity in so many ways!
In the Charlotte Mason Together Forms and Templates Pack you will receive the
- Mission Statement sample to use or modify
- Leadership Team Roles form detail leadership positions and responsibilities
- Location Questions form to help you find the perfect facility
- Teacher Application form to use with group parents or outside teachers
- Teacher Sign-Up form to help determine your teachers’ preferences
- Fee Worksheet to help you calculate fair and adequate fees to charge
- Fee Calendar sample for scheduling when to collect different fees
- Bylaws sample to help with the legal side of things if you decide to incorporate
- Consent and Release sample for informal, smaller groups
- General Release of Liability sample with more legal wording
- Group Policies sample to communicate your group’s expectations
- Governing Policies sample to communicate expectations more formally
- Statement of Faith sample to use or customize for your families
- Year Overview Calendar form to outline your group’s activities during the year
- Term Overview Calendar form to list important dates and events during the term
- Month Overview Calendar form to help you see one month’s activities for your group on a calendar
- Annual Tasks for Directors to remind you of what needs to be done and when
- Classes Offered form to keep track of each season’s courses
- Materials & Supplies List to detail who will provide what for the classes
- Attendance form to help you track each family’s participation in the group
- Lesson Plan form to help your teachers organize their thoughts
- Home Extensions form to collect and communicate additional opportunities for learning
- Schedule form to lay out your selected classes and when each will meet
- Time Table form for quick reference of class starting and ending times
- Welcome Letter template to give you an idea of what information you may want to pass along
- Student List form for collecting and organizing contact information by student
- Family Information form for collecting and organizing contact information by family
- Registration form to use for interested families each year
Whether you are just starting out or have been leading groups for decades, these simple and beautiful forms and templates stand ready to save you time and keep you organized.
Receive the CMT Forms and Templates Pack FREE with the purchase of A Beautiful Community video course!