Your complete guide to growing a beautiful Charlotte Mason community!
We long for community and connection—at home, at church, and in our homeschool lives as well. Perhaps you have a heart for a Charlotte Mason community near you, a community where you can connect and grow in the Charlotte Mason method and philosophy.
A Beautiful Community video course is here to help, whether you are starting a group from scratch or simply wanting to gain fresh ideas and insight for an existing group. This online 12-video course brings you stories, ideas, and advice from experienced group leaders as it walks you step-by-step through the details of how to determine your purpose, set up your leadership, design your gatherings, and thrive as a community.
The course notebook will be your guide through the friendly and encouraging videos that help you
- Imagine It
- Determining your group’s purpose
- Deciding what type of group you will be
- Organize It
- Structuring your group’s leadership
- Finding a good location
- Selecting and screening teachers
- Handling finances
- Creating your group’s policies
- Schedule It
- Laying out your calendar of gatherings
- Choosing classes for your students
- Putting together a class schedule
- Share It
- Connecting with like-minded families
- Handling the registration process
- Enjoy It
- Setting yourself up for success
Along with the videos and the course notebook, you also receive, as part of this comprehensive course, the complete CMT Forms & Templates Pack (PDF download) of 28 beautifully designed and simply functional forms to help you save time and stay organized. (Also sold separately.)
What are you waiting for? The Charlotte Mason community you’re longing for is within reach and just waiting for you to connect to it!