Free shipping on USA orders over $95!
I’ve been using the organizer this year and have loved the functions it offers. I have two questions about using the organizer:
1. I ran into a glitch that I brought upon myself: I had only entered the first 90 lessons (out of 160) of my ds’s math program, thinking I’d add the rest when he got that far as it was taking a long time to add lessons at the beginning of the year when ‘everything’ needed to be added. I’m sure you can see where this is going. . . The other day he finished lesson 90 and I marked it finished, and now the resource has been removed from the scheduler because I forgot to add the rest of the lessons. Is there a way to ‘uncomplete’ the resource so I can get it back instead of having to reassign it to him using lessons 90-160 (after I add those lessons, of course)?
2. Is there a way to get at the resources I’ve added into my organizer without going through the “add new resource” “cancel” process? Something that would directly get me there from anywhere in the organizer?
Thanks for the input,
Hi, Jennifer –
We’re glad you’re enjoying the Organizer! Let’s see if I can answer your questions.
1. I don’t know of a way to “undo” finishing a resource at this point. However, you can just add the lessons 91-160 to the resource that already exists and schedule it again for ds.
2. You can get at your Added Resources in a couple of ways. First, you can search for them in the CM Bookfinder box. They will show up for you that way, but not any one else (since they are your personal resources). The other way to see them is to go to Account (upper right corner of the screen) and click Resources. There you will see a list of all the resources you have added. You can just click on a title there and it will take you to your information on that resource.
Hope this helps!
- The topic ‘Response needed to organizer questions’ is closed to new replies.