17 free art books on the Kindle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • These little “books” are just collections of 24 paintings from select artists (Renoir, Monet, Cezanne, Cassatt, Rivera, Van Gogh, etc). Just the title and the work itself, no commentary. And you have to click on the picture and select “zoom” to see any kind of detail. And it’s really only going to do much good on the Kindle Fire so you have the color screen (or the Kindle app on a computer/tablet). So ya…not the best quality, but it IS free and useful. 🙂 

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-Childrens-History-Books/zgbs/digital-text/319890011/ref=zg_bs_fvp_p_f_319890011?_encoding=UTF8&tf=1

Note that Stanley Cesar, who compiled all of these, also has a number that are 99 cents so make sure you are getting the free ones.

peterfam
    Participant

Thank you. These will be helpful.

Paula

sheraz
    Participant

I downloaded them to my Kindle for PC. What a great resource for Art Study! Thanks for sharing that link!

curlywhirly
    Participant

Thank you! I got 17 free books each with 24 painting by famous artists. This will be very helpful.

missceegee
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

April
    Participant

I got them all downloaded also.  Thank you!

Sue
    Participant

Very nice, thank you for sharing the link. My index finger is getting cramps from all of that clicking….

kerby
    Participant

Thank you!!  This is wonderful!  (and, I’ve just downloaded the Kindle for PC!  These are my *first* books!  Laughing  )

butterflylake
    Participant

Wow – several years of Picture Study for free – thanks! BTW I found several Among the — People, and a couple of Burgess Books free for Kindle yesterday. If anyone needs some Nature Study reading, those may be a good find for your home too!

marmiemama
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing! Smile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘17 free art books on the Kindle’ is closed to new replies.