106 Days & Outdoor Secrets Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m sorry if this has been asked before.  I’m trying to weed my way through the archives but haven’t found an answer to my question.  My youngest will be in 1st and then I have two older boys who will be in 4th & 6th.  This will be our first year using SCM and our second year hs’ing.  I am planning on using 106 Days of Creation for the boys (older sister will be using Apologia), but I was wondering if it would be overkill to use Outdoor Secrets with my 1st grader in addition to the 106 Days.  I thought it would be a more one on one time with he and I while the olders do other independent work.  Any thoughts or experience you can share with me?

Thanks,

Melissa

joannarammell
    Participant

No experience yet…but Outdoor Secrets only has 50 lessons. Could easily spread it out so it isn’t too much. We are going to do that this year.

jo

sheraz
    Participant

I have both, and haven’t used the Outdoor Secrets yet (going to next year with my youngers) but what I have seen is that they are different enough to not be overkill, especially if you do them on seperate days.  =)

joannarammell
    Participant

i’ve scheduled 106 3 days a week and outdoor 2 days.

my children will eat this up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days & Outdoor Secrets Question’ is closed to new replies.