106 Days of Creation Studies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Just a few questions about 106 Days… 

1)  Would I need to get Considering God’s Creation for this, or just do 106 Days by itself?  I will have an 8-year-old 2nd grader (plus a 6-year-old K’er… and a couple of littles in tow – haha).  I thought I read something about CGC being more for older children, grades 3-6?  Something like that?  He might do well with it being 8-years-old though.

2)  The “Resources Needed” list is so long!  Anyone have trouble gathering the materials for this?  Any advice for me on gathering supplies?

Thank you so much!!  106 Days looks precious!

Laura.bora
    Participant

We felt that Considering God’s Creation was over kill.  We used it along side for a few things, but mostly, we opted not to use it.  We did, however, add in just about every Bill Nye the Science Guy video, Moody Science Video, Answers in Genisis videos and Newton’s Workshop that lined up with what we learned.  (Doing this made it take 2 years instead of 1)

We gathered resources page by page. I didn’t worry about gathering materials weeks in advance.  Most of the books and videos were either found at our local library or online.  A few we would buy or substitute.  

It’s been 5 years, and my kids still talk about how much fun they had learning things in 106 Days!  We are starting again soon with my younger kids!  We can’t wait! 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days of Creation Studies’ is closed to new replies.