106 Days DVD Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For those of you that subscribe to Netflix, I stumbled across a good resource for the 106 Days study. We haven’t watched all of them yet, but they’re wonderful and fit so well with the study. They even use many of the same scripture references as are in Verse Pack 1 & the study guide itself. There are 6 DVD’s all together titled “Wonders of God’s Creation”. I may actually look to purchase this set, my kids have enjoyed them so much. With so many evolutionary nature movies, their eyes popped to hear the scriptures they know with science supporting it for a change.

And as a side note, Netflix is also a great source for symphonies to enhance your composer studies. They’re hard to find by composer (wish they had a subject search) but worth the effort.

CindyS
    Participant

That is a grand idea. I just discovered myself that there are many documentaries that can aid in our studies. This has nothing to do with the set you are talking about, but I only wondered if we’d be dealing with an abundance of bias (i.e., Margaret Sanger was a role model and the New Deal was a good thing…). But I guess books could be the same way.

anthdon

Thanks for the suggestion on using this dvd series with “106 Days…” What dvd would replace “Water, Water, Everywhere” (water cycle). Or this not part of the series? Still trying to locate a replacement for this. I will needing it for next week.

Thanks–Donna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘106 Days DVD Options’ is closed to new replies.