Your satisfaction is important to us!
We work hard to provide quality resources that we hope will fit your family well. However, if you are not satisfied with an item, simply return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund of its purchase price. See the details below for specific types of items.
Please be sure to include your name, e-mail address, receipt number (if known), and date of purchase with any return so we can process your request quickly. A convenient shipping label is available to print and tape to your package.
Defective Item, Damaged in Shipping, or Incorrect Item Received
Please contact us and explain the situation. We’ll do our very best to make it right at no expense to you.
Printed Books, CDs, DVDs, or Other Physical Products
- Items must be in like-new, re-sellable condition. Items purchased from our Scratch and Dent page are non-returnable.
For an item in used condition, we suggest reselling it. You are welcome to post a for sale thread on the SCM forum. Another great option is the SCM Curriculum Marketplace Facebook group.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Ship it to:Simply Charlotte Mason
930 New Hope Road #11-892
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
- We will issue a refund once we receive your returned items. Please allow up to five business days after the return arrives at our office for the refund to be processed.
E-books, Audio Downloads, or Other Electronic Products
- Delete the file from your computer.
- Delete or destroy any backup copies.
- Destroy any printed copies you have made.
- Contact us and state that you have deleted the files as described above.
- We will issue a refund once we receive your message certifying that you have deleted the file and any copies.
How to Find Your Receipt
If you have an SCM account, you can sign in to see your past purchases and print a copy of your receipt. Here’s how:
- Go to the My Account page. If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Click on Orders.
- You will see a list of orders from your account, with the newest order at the top. Click on View next to an order to see the receipt.
- Use the print option in your web browser—usually Control-P (Windows) or Command-P (Mac)—to print a copy of the receipt.
Please contact us.