A mommy-to-mommy challenge about priorities in your home school.
- Challenging—Asks you to consider what is most important in your home school: your child’s performance or your child’s heart.
- Encouraging—Looks at six attitudes and actions that will help you reach your child’s heart.
- Biblical—Draws principles from Elizabeth’s example in Luke 1 as she touched Mary’s heart.
- Helpful—Points out three obstacles that can hinder you from reaching your child’s heart.
- Practical—Filled with real-life illustrations, personal experiences, and practical how-to’s.
- Recorded Live at a Reaching Your Child’s Heart workshop in Buford, Georgia.