Study the Bible, geography, and history together as a family!
Another in our popular six-book series, this study walks your family through the famous men of the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Reformation, including a study of several epistles and the geography of Europe and Asia. It details living books, Book of Centuries entries, narration ideas, Scripture passages, geography ideas, additional assignments for older students, and optional hands-on activities to help you save time and foster learning for all your students, grades 1–12.
- Saves Time—Combines all students, grades 1–12, in a family study.
- Charlotte Mason in Its Approach—Incorporates Bible study, living books, narration, Book of Centuries, and geography.
- Comprehensive—Provides additional assignments for older students, including Book of Centuries entries, written narration ideas, and extra independent reading.
- Fun—Provides for optional hands-on activities that you can do all together or with only some of your students.
- Recommended—Listed as a suggested resource in the SCM Curriculum Guide. Gives detailed lesson plans for the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation & Epistles study and shows how all the books fit together for all the grades.
- Complete—Details lesson plans for a full year of history, Bible, and geography studies.
- Helpful—Includes handy tips and reminders of upcoming resources so you have time to collect them.
The Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation & Epistles study recommends these SCM resources:
- GOAL Bible Study Journal (grades 1–12)
- Life in the Word (grades 7–12)
- Discovering Doctrine: A Personal Bible Study (grades 7–12)
Our History, Geography, and Bible Series
With our six-book series, you will cover the entire Bible, learn history from ancient to modern, and study all the main regions of the world!