I had an idea on how to organize a CM type curriculum like AO, with readings that are scheduled (but not every week) using the SCMO, and thought I'd share for others.
I am creating a resource for various subjects, with 36 week divisions, and then putting a summary of the readings for each week. I will also schedule the various books.... So then I can just open or close the appropriate books for the daily plan printout.
So here are a few weeks of one of them...
AO Year 1 - History and Geography
- 1 AIS ch1; 50F - Sword of Damocles; Paddle ch1
- 2 50F - Damon and Pythias; 50F - A Laconic Answer; Paddle ch2
- 3 AIS ch2; 50F - Brave 300; Paddle ch 3
- 4 50F Alexander and Bucephelas; 50F - Diogenes
- 5 AIS ch3; 50F - Story of Regulus; Paddle ch 4
- 6 50F - Cornelia's Jewels; Paddle ch 4
- 7 AIS ch4; 50F - Horatius at the Bridge; Paddle ch 6
(AIS - An Island Story) (50F - 50 Famous Stories), etc....
I've been playing with it for a while with a test student... and it should work nicely. I've set these up to Share, once the sharing features is available.