To add an .epub or .pdf book to your Nook:
- Download the e-book to your computer.
- Connect your Nook to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- Drag and drop the .epub or .pdf e-book file saved on your computer into the Nook folder called “My Documents.”
- Eject the Nook drive from your computer and disconnect it.
- On the Nook, go to “My Library”, select “View my documents” and choose “Check for new content.” Your Nook will then display the new file or files you just added from your computer.