The new issue of the Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival is now online and we’re pleased to be the host this time!
As we mentioned last time, a blog carnival is a collection of blog posts about a common topic gathered on one website. Sites take turns being the host to gather and feature the articles of the other participants. Blog carnivals are a great way to discover new blogs and conversations, and recognize the efforts of others with common interests.
This edition is chock-full of great blog posts centered around the theme of the discipline of good habits. It is then rounded out with a few other timely Charlotte Mason topics. You will certainly be encouraged as you peruse the line up!
So carve out some time to grab a cup of refreshment and sit and read and renew.
SCM at Homeschool Conventions in 2011
Yes, it’s that time of year again, and SCM is hitting the road. We’re looking forward to seeing you at these upcoming homeschool conventions.
- March 31–April 2: Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio
- April 15 & 16: MACHE Conference in Duluth, Minnesota
- April 26 & 27: OCHEC Convention in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- April 29 & 30: OCHEC Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- May 6 & 7: Homeschool Book Fair in Arlington, Texas
- May 26–28: NCHE Conference in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- June 2–4: ICHE Conference in Naperville, Illinois
- June 10 & 11: NICHE Conference in Des Moines, Iowa
- July 22 & 23: CSTHEA Book Fair in Chattanooga, Tennessee
For a complete list of workshops that Sonya will be presenting at each convention, visit our Speaking Schedule page. If you’re attending one of these events, please stop by the booth and say hello. We would love to see you!