As many of you know, we’re working on some major upgrades of the CM Organizer. But we didn’t want to wait to make a few smaller tweaks that you could use right away. So here are some things that we’ve recently enhanced:
- The CM Bookfinder now contains more than 1500 living and Charlotte Mason-friendly resources.
- Now you can click on the cover picture of any book to see its details.
- Subjects and Students are now listed in alphabetical order (instead of random order) in both the Daily Plan and the Resource Scheduler, including the pull-down menus.
This is part of the series: CM Organizer
Posts and comments about our online planner and record keeper designed especially for CMers.
- Guidance and Flexibility
- Daily Plans
- Set the Pace
- Records and Reports
- Announcing the CM Organizer!
- Live CM Organizer Webinars
- Webinar Reminder
- 5 Reasons the CM Organizer Is an Online Service
- Updates to the CM Organizer
- Are my school records safe in the CM Organizer?
- New CM Organizer Features & Link to Us Graphics
- Time Zones Are Here! (CM Organizer)